Confidential, compassionate support for you and your people
Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) can provide around-the-clock mental health support to your workforce and their immediate family. It's a vital employee benefit that helps your teams make it through difficult times. Whether it's personal or professional challenges, our EAP provides a safe space to talk through it all.
An EAP from Health Assured gives you the support you need, with:
- A 24/7, 365 confidential helpline: with calls answered by experienced in-house counsellors, legal and financial specialists
- Email & live chat: someone to talk to any time of day
- Structured counselling: sessions via phone, online or face-to-face
- Peace of Mind Podcast: in this exciting series, we dive deep into a range of mental health topics with our incredible counsellors
- My Healthy Advantage: our industry-leading health and wellbeing app
Better wellbeing means better performance
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland's largest EAP provider. Our industry-leading approach delivers mental health and wellbeing solutions with a difference, making us the number one choice for organisations. We provide active, clinical-based support that benefits both the employee - and the employer.
Our EAP services can help your organisation:
- Reduce depression and low mood by 60%
- Reduce anxiety amongst employees by 53%
- Reduce workplace stress by 35%
- Boost return-to-work rates by 72%
Call our wellbeing experts today, or request a demo.
What our employee assistance programme offers
We're not just a helpline - our complete EAP services include a wide array of additional benefits, which deliver comprehensive support for your employees.
Your people can access our award-winning support, whenever they need it.
Employees can work through their problems with a BACP accredited therapist.
Staff can speak with a local, qualified professional in a private and confidential setting.
Designed to support wellbeing with mood trackers, 4-week plans, fitness videos and much more...