Summary of EAP Plus
Everyday life and just balancing the requirements of work and home can create pressures for all of us. To assist in achieving this balance organisations can put an Employee Assistance Programme in place.
Traditional EAP Plus provided by Health Assured offers a quick, confidential and highly professional way to resolve, whatever life throws at you and is there whenever you need it. The EAP can help employers support their staff with issues such as:
- Health and well-being information
- Stress at home or work
- Financial issues including debt
- Family and relationship matters
- Consumer issues
An EAP is a personal support programme that can greatly assist employers and their staff to achieve a positive balance in life. The service gives unlimited access to a range of specialist support and information including:
- Telephone support and counselling provided by qualified and experienced therapists
- Up to eight Structured Telephone Counselling (STC) sessions per person, per issue, per annum
- Up to eight face-to-face counselling sessions per person, per issue, per annum
- Serious illness and accident support
- Online Health Portal - www.healthassuredeap.co.uk
The service is completely confidential and can be accessed via a free phone number and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The service is available to employees and immediate family members residing at the same address. If you have any further questions about our EAP services please do not hesitate to contact Health Assured on 0844 8922 493.