The Employee Assistance Professionals Associaton recognises Health Assured as a registered EAP provider.
The EAPA is our professional governing body, and it acknowledges that Health Assured meets its strict guidelines for providing the highest standards of employee assistance.
Why our EAPA recognition matters to you
When you or your employees use Health Assured’s EAP services, you can feel confident knowing that a leading UK provider is supporting your physical and psychological wellbeing.
Here are the EAPA’s goals that we proudly commit to for you:
- Organisational effectiveness: to continuously improve EAPA’s organisational structure and resources to pursue its vision, achieve its mission, and fully satisfy the needs of its members.
- Professional ethics: to support the highest level of ethical practice among employee assistance professionals.
- Professional development: to continuously improve the competency and qualifications of employee assistance professionals.
- Professional standards: to foster the highest level of employee assistance programme standards.
- Professional recognition: to promote awareness and recognition of employee assistance programme benefits.
- Research and information: to provide information and sponsor research on issues affecting the development of the field and its professionals.
Health Assured’s EAP services
Help your employees deal with personal problems affecting their work performance with Health Assured’s EAP services.
With confidential counselling available in-person, online or on the go via the Health Assured app, you will give your employees every possible chance of improving their wellbeing.
Contact us today for a free consultation
For a free consultation, please complete the form and a specialist will call you back.