Why invest in an EAP?
Our EAP, brings your staff a wealth of wellbeing services to support them through life’s challenges. Here at Health Assured we provide the leading Employee Assistance Programme in the UK, we offer specialist support to over 15 million people every day.
Our employee support programme isn’t just for work worries, it’s there to help your employees with all sorts of personal problems, including stress, anxiety, depression, bereavement, financial difficulties, relationship troubles, and even give legal advice on matters like divorce, landlord issues, or civil and criminal actions.
For every £1 invested in an employee assistance programme, organisations can expect to see, on average a 10x return on investment.
What's included with an EAP
✔️ Free 24/7 365 counselling
✔️ Legal & information line
✔️ Critical incident advice & telephone support
✔️ Access to our health & wellbeing app
✔️ Relationship management
✔️ Management support line & counselling
✔️ Manager support guides
Health & wellbeing app
Our health and wellbeing app provides proactive wellbeing tools and engaging features to enhance our existing services. Each feature has been carefully built with the user’s wellbeing in mind.
Designed to improve the mental and physical health of the users by using personal metrics to set bespoke goals and achievements.
Helpful push notifications
Push notifications are a great way to keep in touch with app users by sending key messages to engage and create a response.
Your wellbeing solution
- Empowers users to focus on their own wellbeing
- Contribute towards a positive workplace culture
- Comprehensive and accessible 24/7, 365
- Access to exclusive perks and rewards
Workplace wellbeing facts
- Poor mental health accounts for more than half of all work-related illnesses. Around 51% of long-term sick leave is due to stress, depression, or anxiety
- One in five UK workers reported feeling unable to manage stress and pressure in the workplace
- 8. 29% of managers said more support and training from their employer would help them support other team members
- A third of managers feel out of their depth supporting their team with mental health concerns
- 70% of managers cited organisational barriers to supporting staff wellbeing, including company policy, heavy workload, unsupportive workplace culture, and not being equipped with the right skills
The benefits of providing an EAP
✔️ Increased Productivity - 24% improvement in productivity with the implementation of an EAP
✔️ Reduced Company Costs - In the US, lost productivity and absenteeism alone, cost businesses $312 billion annually.
✔️ Increased Staff Morale - 78% of people in excellent health report being happy in their job, compared to 51% in poor health.
✔️ Reduced Absenteeism - 36% improvement in employee absenteeism.
✔️ Reduced Staff Attrition - according to Employee Assistance Report, between 65-80% of workplace terminations relate to personal reasons.
✔️ Improved Staff Performance - with legal/financial, work/life services included as part of the EAP, work loss was avoided in 39% of case.
Perks and discounts by
In a recent survey of 5,550 employees, 95% said they were concerned by the cost of living crisis, and 70% say it was having a negative effect on their mental wellbeing
- Over 5000 offers across the platform including offers from the UK and Irelands top brands.
- Over 275,000 users have logged into Exchange to access the amazing discounts.
- With close to 20,000 orders from just our partners and affiliate brands and thousands more from SME business’s nationwide Exchange continues to prove a popular perk.