As a caring employer, you know that employee health and wellbeing is important. You know that happy and healthy employees give their best. And you know that the pressures of life can sometimes make that health and happiness hard for your people to achieve.
The importance of being well
Employers, and the decisions they make, have a direct impact on health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- 39% of employees experienced poor mental health due to work factors in 2019.
- 70% of managers say there are barriers to them providing mental health support.
- 52% of those with an experience of poor mental health due to work cite pressure as the main factor.
So, how can you make positive changes that will improve your people’s wellbeing at work—and boost productivity?
Your workplace wellbeing programme
With an employee assistance programme (EAP) from Health Assured, you put your people’s workplace wellness to the fore. We’re the UK and Ireland’s largest award-winning EAP, helping more than 13 million lives to overcome mental, physical, social and financial challenges.
Our employee wellbeing programme offers a complete resource:
- A 24/7, 365 confidential helpline
- Access to structured counselling and support
- Our online wellbeing portal and Health e-Hub app
- Trauma counselling and critical incident management
- Mental Health First Aid training
- And much more
Our services can help lower workplace stress by as much as 35%, and boost return-to-work rates by as much as 71.5%.
Call Health Assured, and discuss your perfect workplace wellness plan with one of our experts today on 0844 892 2493.