The Health Assured employee assistance programme is the UK and Ireland’s most trusted EAP, giving caring and compassionate support to more than 8.9 million people.
It’s a suite of wellbeing services, offering your employees a way through physical and mental health issues or financial difficulties.
What the employee assistance programme offers
- The Health e-hub app and online portal: a comprehensive library to help your staff get through life’s challenges.
- 24-hour helpline: your people can share a problem with someone who listens with care before getting structured, actionable advice.
- Telephone counselling: employees can work through their problems with a therapist accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Face-to-face counselling sessions: staff can speak with a local, qualified professional in a private and confidential setting.
How the Health Assured EAP boosts your business
Over 50,000 organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors value how the Health Assured EAP helps them. They understand that happier, healthier employees are more motivated, more productive and higher performing.
And when your people do better, your business does better. In fact, Professor Cary L Cooper, CBE analysed organisations that use employee assistance programmes and found:
- Absence levels dropped by 45%.
- Loyalty increased as staff turnover fell by 18%.
- There was an overall boost in productivity by 8%.
- Business costs and expenses reduced by 30%.
If you convert those percentages into money or output for your organisation, you see how much your business is set to gain with a happier, healthier workforce.
Discover the right EAP for your business
Just like no two people react to life’s difficulties in the same way, no two EAPs are the same. We start off by offering three EAP products, each with different options depending on your needs.
Choose a link below to find out more about the right employee assistance programme for your organisation.