Your healthy advantage
Health Assured is Ireland’s most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in millions of lives.
We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to:
- Employers from organisations of all sizes in the private, public and non-profit sector.
- Individual users, employees and their family members.
- Business partners, intermediaries and affiliates.
The pressures of modern life don’t dissolve once the working day is over, so we constantly innovate to make our wellbeing services as accessible as possible.
- Free iOS and Android app: users can use our vast resource anywhere, anytime.
- Online portal: instant health and wellbeing support available on your desktop.
- 24-hour telephone helpline: we have over 70 qualified advisors in-house, so we’re available all day, every day.
- Structured counselling over the phone, via live chat, email, or in person: speak with one of our 1,300 active counsellors nationwide or get access to a further 4,500 BACP counsellors.
- More services: get critical incident and trauma management support, occupational health services, financial advice, GP assistance and more.
How Health Assured benefits you
We at Health Assured work in partnership with our clients to deliver a holistic approach to wellbeing.
As an individual, you get the tools to live a happier and healthier life. Meanwhile, employers and business partners see a more committed workforce, fewer absences and a greater output. And that results in a higher return on investment.
Health Assured’s accreditations
We are proud of our memberships and accreditations, which position Health Assured as the UK’s premier provider of an EAP and wider wellbeing support service
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA)
- Employee Assistance European Forum (EAEF)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
We are also Stonewall Diversity Champions, a Disability Confident: Committed Employer, and a Mindful Employer. All three show our commitment to inclusivity, equality and diversity.
Find out more about how Health Assured will help you. Please speak with a qualified expert today.