Your healthy advantage
Health Assured Ireland and the UK's largest award-winning accredited EAP provider, making a positive difference in millions of lives.
We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to:
- Employers of all sizes in the public, private and non-profit sectors
- Individual users, employees and their family members - worldwide
- Business partners, intermediaries and affiliates
- Associations and memberships
- Student assistance programmes
The pressures of modern life don’t dissolve once the working day is over, so we constantly innovate to make our wellbeing services as accessible as possible.
- Free iOS and Android app: users can use our vast resource anywhere, anytime.
- Online portal: instant health and wellbeing support available on your desktop.
- 24-hour telephone helpline: we have over 70 qualified advisors in-house, so we’re available all day, every day.
- Structured counselling over the phone, via live chat, email, or in person: we have access to a global network of over 90,000 counsellors, trainers and critical incident responders.
- More services: get critical incident and trauma management support, occupational health services, financial advice, GP assistance and more.
How Health Assured benefits you
We at Health Assured work in partnership with our clients to deliver a holistic approach to wellbeing.
As an individual, you get the tools to live a happier and healthier life. Meanwhile, employers and business partners see a more committed workforce, fewer absences and a greater output. And that results in a higher return on investment.
Health Assured’s accreditations
We are proud of our memberships and accreditations, which position Health Assured as the premier provider of an EAP and wider wellbeing support service
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA)
- Employee Assistance European Forum (EAEF)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Socotec Certification International (UK) Limited
- The National Suicide Prevention Alliance (NSPA)
- The Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Mental Health At Work
- Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
- Investors In People Accreditation
- Employers Initiative on domestic abuse
- Armed Forces Covenant signatory
We are also Stonewall Diversity Champions, a Disability Confident: Committed Employer, and a Mindful Employer. All three show our commitment to inclusivity, equality and diversity.
Find out more about how Health Assured will help you. Please speak with a qualified expert today.