Get confidential & compassionate counselling
Looking for a way to balance the pressures of work and home life better? Want to access to caring support so you can give your best in life?
Health Assured’s employee counsellors give you and your family members someone to talk to—someone to share your problems with—someone who’ll help you work through it.
How the counselling works
It’s easy for you or your family members to arrange appointments at the best possible time and place. We have an in-house team of 70 counsellors and advisors; more than 1,950 active counsellors, with further access to 4,500 BACP counsellors. We also have 120 counsellors located in Ireland specifically.
And we understand that there are times when people can’t or don’t want to speak in person with a counsellor, so Health Assured offers a range of flexible options:
- Face-to-face counselling: in a private practice or a confidential area
- Telephone counselling: structured sessions at an agreed time
- Secure chat & email counselling: for those who prefer to write
About our counsellors
All the employee counsellors at Health Assured are insured, indemnified and hold as a minimum:
- Top Ireland & UK qualification in counselling or psychotherapy, recognised by:
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Three or more years’ experience
- 250+ hours’ counselling training
- 250+ hours’ supervised counselling practice
- Access to confidential therapy rooms