Get confidential & compassionate staff counselling
Looking for a way to help your employees balance the pressures of work and home life better? Want to give your people access to caring support so they can give their best to your business?
Health Assured’s employee counsellors give your staff and managers someone to talk to—someone to share their problems with—someone who’ll help them work through it.
How employee counselling works
It’s easy for you or your employees to arrange appointments at the best possible time and place. We have an in-house team of 70 counsellors and advisors; more than 1,300 active counsellors across the UK, with further access to 4,500 BACP counsellors.
And we understand that there are times when people can’t or don’t want to speak in person with a counsellor, so Health Assured offers a range of flexible options:
- Face-to-face counselling: in a private practice or a confidential area
- Telephone counselling: structured sessions at an agreed time
- Secure chat & email counselling: for those who prefer to write
How it benefits your business
At first, employers at businesses that adopt employee counselling notice the improved morale and a more harmonious working environment.
Then, the less-stressed and healthier team loses fewer days to sick leave, which allows your business to achieve more—whether you measure it through productivity or financial gain, it’s up to you.
About our counsellors
All the employee counsellors at Health Assured are insured, indemnified and hold as a minimum:
- Top UK & Ireland qualification in counselling or psychotherapy, recognised by:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP)
- Three or more years’ experience
- 250+ hours’ counselling training
- 250+ hours’ supervised counselling practice
- Access to confidential therapy rooms
Contact us today for a free consultation
For a free consultation, please complete the form and a specialist will call you back