Why corporate wellbeing is important
As an employer, you have a duty of care to look after your employees' wellbeing. Your business success depends on it.
When your employees wellbeing is a priority they are happier and healthier and this creates a positive workplace culture. They work harder, get better results, and there is a much more pleasant atmosphere to work in.
With a good corporate wellbeing programme, you will start finding reduced absenteeism, improved productivity, and happier staff.
Under pressure staff, under pressure organisations
Modern life is becoming much more instant and convenient in so many ways. But that doesn't mean it's getting any easier. In fact, the opposite seems to be true.
Today, people feel under immense pressure both inside and outside of work. This pressure deeply affects employees’ productivity and it can reduce morale, potentially leading to long-term sickness and absence.
By introducing a corporate health and wellness solution you can help your employees maintain better wellbeing in the workplace.
Discover an "Employee Assistance Programme" with Health Assured
Corporate health & wellness with Health Assured
Health Assured's EAP is the best corporate health & wellbeing package available, with comprehensive support and easy access.
We look after more than 13 million people across 71,000 organisations. They rely on us 24/7, 365 for help with:
- Mental and physical health issues
- Legal and financial assistance
- Help with common issues like smoking, managing weight and sleep
- Guidance on nutrition, change management, resilience and much, much more
Your people will be healthier, happier and more productive with our help.
How much does a wellness program cost per employee?
An Employee Assistance Programme helps all of your workforce attain a higher level of wellness and general workplace wellbeing. The cost can vary on the amount of staff you have within your business or organisation.
Use our EAP Cost Calculator to discover how cost effective and beneficial an employee wellness program is.
What are some corporate wellness benefits?
- Less sickness absence—when you take proactive steps to head off mental health issues, you reduce stress. People are happier. And burnout is a thing of the past
- Improved EAP health leads to better morale, with happier employees, increased engagement, and stronger team unity.
- Great reputation—an employer who cares for their people is far more likely to attract and retain the best talent
Sounds great, right? And it’s easy to put in place and improve workplace wellbeing.
Let’s talk about the perfect EAP for your business. Arrange a call back from a corporate wellbeing expert today.