Whistleblowing support and helplines
Employees see, hear and experience difficult issues within the workplace and often feel scared to raise their objections to them. Early knowledge and intervention allow organisations to deal with the situation confidently and effectively.
Our whistleblowing support is a confidential reporting service which allows employees to raise any issues or concerns in complete confidence. All whistleblowing calls are answered by trained counsellors and advisors who offer ‘in the moment support’ whilst ensuring the accurate documentation of the disclosure. Once a call is received, the appointed coordinator within the organisation will be notified and provided with the appropriate details, enabling them to identify and deal with the various matters of concern.
What we provide
- Free, confidential helpline available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Fully trained counsellor and advisor
- Multi-lingual support
- Independent, impartial and non-judgemental service
- Strict Data Protection standards and ISO27001 accreditation
- Unlimited calls and monthly reports
- Promotional posters
- Implementation of the service
- Relationship management
If you feel your business would benefit from our whistleblowing support services, call Health Assured on 0844 892 2493 or fill in our online form to request a free consultation.