Your healthy advantage
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland's most trusted independent health and wellbeing provider, making a positive difference to over 13 million lives.
We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, providing clinical expertise and 24/7 support services to:
- Employers of all sizes in the public, private and non-profit sectors
- Individual users, employees and their family members - worldwide
- Business partners, intermediaries and affiliates
- Associations and memberships
- Student assistance programmes
The pressures of modern life don't dissolve once the working day is over, so we constantly innovate to make our wellbeing services as accessible as possible.
- Free iOS and Android app: users can access our resources anywhere, any time
- Online portal: instant health and wellbeing support available on your desktop
- 24-hour telephone helpline: we use qualified advisors in-house, so we're available all day, every day
- Structured counselling over the phone, via live chat, email, or in person: we have access to a global network of over 1,500 counsellors, trainers and critical incident responders
- More services: get critical incident and trauma support, occupational health services, financial information and more
How Health Assured benefits you
We at Health Assured work in partnership with our clients to deliver a holistic approach to wellbeing.
As an individual, you get the tools to live a happier and healthier life, while employers and business partners see a more committed workforce, fewer absences, a greater output and a higher return on investment.
Accreditations and memberships
We are proud of our memberships and accreditations, which position Health Assured as the UK's premier provider of an EAP and wider wellbeing support service.
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA)
- Employee Assistance European Forum (EAEF)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Socotec Certification International (UK) Limited
- The National Suicide Prevention Alliance (NSPA)
- The Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Mental Health At Work
- Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
- Investors In People Accreditation
- Employers Initiative on domestic abuse
- Armed Forces Covenant signatory
We are also Stonewall Diversity Champions, a Disability Confident: Committed Employer, and a Mindful Employer. These show our commitment to inclusivity, equality and diversity.
To be the most trusted wellbeing provider in the UK.
To help everyone live healthier and happier lives.
Find out more about how Health Assured will help you. Speak with a qualified expert today.