Your Healthy Advantage
We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, providing clinical expertise and 24/7 support services to:
- Employers of all sizes in the public, private and non-profit sectors
- Individual users, employees and their family members - worldwide
- Business partners, intermediaries and affiliates
- Associations and memberships
- Student assistance programmes
- Global capability - presence in more than 160 countries with local resources and global consistency
Award-winning support with Health Assured
We aim high, and we achieve it. Our goal is 100% engagement—we want everyone in your care to use our service. We’re your healthy advantage. Public, private and non-profit businesses have relied on our clinical expertise year after year to keep their people on-track. Employers, employees and business partners get:
- A 24/7, 365 helpline, with calls answered by experienced in-house counsellors, legal and financial specialists
- Our Wisdom app and online personalised wellbeing content, including videos, webinars, mini health checks and health coaching
- Reporting analytics, management information and organisational benchmarking
- Specialist telephone and onsite critical incident and trauma support
We're the only BACP-accredited EAP provider at the organisational level in the UK. Our high-quality structured counselling comes as a fully-integrated package, without restriction or limitation. And we never use answerphones, divert your calls or use external triage services—your calls are always answered locally in the UK.
Quick access to our counselling can reduce workplace stress by as much as 19%. And it can boost return-to-work rates by as much as 23%. That’s an amazing return on investment—your people will be healthier, happier and more productive with our help.
The pressures of modern life don't dissolve once the working day is over, so we constantly innovate to make our wellbeing services as accessible as possible.
- Free iOS and Android app: users can access our resources anywhere, any time
- Online portal: instant health and wellbeing support available on your desktop
- 24-hour telephone helpline: we use qualified advisors in-house, so we're available all day, every day
- Structured counselling over the phone, via live chat, email, or in person: we have access to a global network of over 2,500 counsellors, trainers and critical incident responders
- More services: get critical incident and trauma support, occupational health services, financial information and more
How Health Assured benefits you
We at Health Assured work in partnership with our clients to deliver a holistic approach to wellbeing.
As an individual, you get the tools to live a happier and healthier life, while employers and business partners see a more committed workforce, fewer absences, a greater output and a higher return on investment.
Supporting organisations for over 15 years
As trusted wellbeing advisors and specialists, our values underpin why we're market leaders:
We are a people business. Our passion, commitment and dedication comes from our genuine care to help others build great organisations.
We TAKE ACTION
The market moves quickly and so do we. Accountable, agile and adaptable - our professional excellence stems from being action-oriented and offering value at every interaction.
Putting the clients first, we purposefully innovate. We listen understand and turn data into insight to offer meaningful services and systems to our clients.
We ensure peace of mind. With our expertise and years as specialists, we're different because we never rest. Our ambition to be the best drives us forward.
We DO THE RIGHT THING
Integrity is at our core. We always act in the best interest of our clients, communities and each other. We work collaboratively as a team putting others first. We keep our promises and treat everyone with the respect they deserve. That's what earns trust.
Accreditations and memberships
We are proud of our memberships and accreditations, which position Health Assured as the UK's premier provider of an EAP and wider wellbeing support service.
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA)
- Employee Assistance European Forum (EAEF)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Socotec Certification International (UK) Limited
- The National Suicide Prevention Alliance (NSPA)
- The Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Mental Health At Work
- Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
- Investors In People Accreditation
- Employers Initiative on domestic abuse
- Armed Forces Covenant signatory
We are also Stonewall Diversity Champions, a Disability Confident: Committed Employer, and a Mindful Employer. These show our commitment to inclusivity, equality and diversity.
Gender pay gap report
Please find Health Assured's 2023 Gender Pay Gap Report by clicking here.