Confidential, compassionate support for you and your people
The pandemic has changed so many things in the workplace. Furlough, redundancies, and a general weariness brought about by lockdowns and restrictions has made life tough. As businesses re-open, staff return to work and others transition back to the office, the impact on health and wellbeing is being felt by everyone. You need a way to ensure your employees receive the support they deserve.
Well-supported employees work harder, work smarter, and repay that support in loyalty and reputation. An EAP from Health Assured gives you the support you need, with:
- A 24/7, 365 confidential helpline, with calls answered by experienced in-house counsellors, legal and financial specialists
- Email & live chat: someone to talk to any time of day
- Structured counselling sessions via phone, online or face-to-face
- BrightTV: an exclusive video series featuring real stories of experiences with mental health from well-known personalities
- Online wellbeing portal & My Healthy Advantage app
Better wellbeing means better performance
We are in a period of transition. Businesses are reopening, with employees beginning to return to work from furlough or back to the office. Throughout this change, it’s more important than ever to provide an EAP for your people. Health Assured can help you:
- Attract and retain the best talent
- Reduce workplace stress by 23%
- Boost return-to-work rates by as much as 54%
- Reduce presenteeism by an average of 23%
Call our wellbeing experts today, or request a demo.
What the employee assistance programme offers
The Health Assured employee assistance programme is the UK & Ireland’s largest award-winning EAP, giving caring and compassionate support to more than 13 million people.
Designed to support wellbeing with mood trackers, 4-week plans, mini health checks and much more...
Your people can share a problem with someone who listens with care, without judgement.
Employees can work through their problems with a BACP accredited therapist.
Staff can speak with a local, qualified professional in a private and confidential setting.