*For a limited time only, we are now offering individual bookings for our Mental Health First Aid training courses.
Courses available in:
- Manchester (M4 4FB) - 11th - 12th September 2019
- London (SE1 8NW) - 13th - 14th August 2019
Book your places now for the next available course. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Get expert mental health first aid training
Looking to take a proactive approach to dealing with mental health issues in the workplace? Want your staff to know how to identify the common symptoms and learn how to act upon them?
Mental Health First Aid Adult from Health Assured, the UK’s leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provider, is a two-day course delivering just that.
The training is fully certified and follows the internationally recognised Mental Health First Aid England (Adult) course.
On this two-day course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problem
- Help someone who’s dealing with a mental health issue
- Help stop someone from self-harming or hurting others
- Help stop mental ill health from worsening
- Help someone have a quicker recovery
- Guide someone towards proper professional help
- Break the stigma of a mental health problem
Get free mental health first aid resources
Everyone who attends the course will be provided with complimentary resources, including a mental health first aid manual containing a wealth of information, a workbook, and a ‘Z card’ that can be used to identify mental health first aiders in the workplace.
Become a certified mental health first aider
Every employee who completes the course will become a qualified mental health first aider and earn a certificate from MHFA England.
Where the training happens
Health Assured will deliver the Mental Health First Aid Adult course at a time, date and place that best suits your needs.
We make it as easy as possible for you. To speak with one of our friendly, UK-based advisors, please call 0844 892 2493 or complete the form below and an expert will call you back.