Expert mental health first aid training
Fully certified Mental Health First Aid Adult courses from Health Assured.
We deliver this training at a time and a place that suits you. You and your people will learn from the internationally recognised Mental Health First Aid England course, teaching you to:
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problem
- Help someone who's dealing with a mental health issue
- Help stop someone from self-harming or hurting others
- Help stop mental ill health from worsening
- Help someone have a quicker recovery
- Guide someone towards proper professional help
- Break the stigma of a mental health problem
Mental health first aid training courses
For a limited time only, we are now offering individual bookings for our Mental Health First Aid training courses.
19th - 20th February 2020
17th - 18th March 2020
Why is mental health first aid important?
One in four people will suffer a mental health problem at some point. The best way to tackle these issues is to be proactive—and MHFA training from Health Assured is the best way to make sure you're ready.
Our MHFA course won't cost the earth—contact our experts today to discuss location, pricing, and the great benefits of workplace mental health training.