We look after over 15 million lives 24/7, 365 days a year. 70,000 organisations trust us to support their people. We’ve been voted best workplace wellbeing provider for four years running.
Are your employee’s getting the support they need?
See how we can help you from just as little as 35p per employee per month
- Proactive support for employee wellbeing with an EAP can cut absenteeism in the workplace by 45%*
- Support for your employee’s 24/7, 365 days a year
- For every £1.00 spent on an EAP in the UK, employers see an average ROI of £7.27
*Sir Cary Cooper, Professor of Organisational Psychology and Health at Manchester Business School
Dr Hilary Jones MBE
Trusted by over 70,000+ client companies
What is an Employee Assistance Programme?
An EAP is a employee benefit programme intended to help employee’s deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health and wellbeing. Our services include:
- Our counselling helpline is open to employees 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Our app offers employees proactive tools to support their mental and physical health.
- We provide specialist Critical Incident Stress Management to help employees through traumatic events.
- We deliver workshops to educate employees on improving mental health in the workplace.
My Healthy Advantage App
We’ve built the app’s features from the ground up to improve the user’s mental, physical, and financial health. Users can:
- Access 24/7 support and live chat and video chat with counsellors.
- Set and track goals quickly and easily, inspiring them to make changes and improve mental and physical wellness.
- Gamify their wellbeing and set challenges with others to better engagement.
- Find relevant articles on mental and physical wellbeing issues.
- Better their health with weekly mood trackers, four-week plans & mini health checks.
Improving organisational culture
We’re experts in reducing stress, combating absenteeism, encouraging good mental health & promoting positivity in the workplace. We can help:
- Your employees remain healthy, happy and productive.
- Reduce workplace stress, foster a positive atmosphere and encourage better wellbeing.
- Attract and retain the best talent—when people know you’re a caring employer, they’re more likely to reward you with loyalty.
Employee Health Assessments
Our network of physicians covers the whole of the UK. They can provide independent, robust and impartial reports, giving you the facts on the health of your employees.
- Work health assessments.
- Online night worker questionnaires.
- Return-to-work interviews.
- Management referrals.
- Occupational Health Advisors (OHA).
- Occupational Health Physicians (OHP).
Health Assured’s award-winning support can empower the wellbeing, productivity and success of your organisation. We're your healthy advantage.